The Buddhist temple reminds me of the visit to Bangkok. Very beautiful. Feels like Bangkok. Anushka, you can come over here and feed the deer.They move in herd in our neighborhood. Preeti, I have made little change in the label. I have added it to your name, this way if we click on "Preeti Photos" we will get to see all the pictures you have posted.
Thanks chitra, i was wondering why it comes shweta pics. Anushka and her mother will also come to feed deers in your neighbourhood chitra. Only after her ICSE exam. Buddhist temple as you said also reminded me of bangkok, the surroundings were so clean and serene. It was very peaceful in their meditation hall, pindrop silence.
The Buddhist temple reminds me of the visit to Bangkok. Very beautiful. Feels like Bangkok.
ReplyDeleteAnushka, you can come over here and feed the deer.They move in herd in our neighborhood.
Preeti, I have made little change in the label. I have added it to your name, this way if we click on "Preeti Photos" we will get to see all the pictures you have posted.
Thanks chitra, i was wondering why it comes shweta pics. Anushka and her mother will also come to feed deers in your neighbourhood chitra. Only after her ICSE exam. Buddhist temple as you said also reminded me of bangkok, the surroundings were so clean and serene. It was very peaceful in their meditation hall, pindrop silence.
ReplyDelete