Monday, July 25, 2011

This weekend was a movie weekend for us. There are few theatres over here which plays Hindi Movies. Since these movies  are watched only by Indians,  it is shown only for a week or two.

Since this is the case of the show times, we rushed to see Zindagi.... and Delhi Belly this weekend itself.

I liked both the movies. Zindagi na ... had little touch of the movie Hangover. If you have seen Hangover you will know what I mean. I felt it dragged a bit. It was definitely better than Delhi Belly as the latter had characters using only the bad words.
Though I enjoyed the movie, the language was too crude and vulgur. Wonder what the production house had in the mind. Some scene was yucky and there was overdose toilet shots. That too dirty, not funny.  I thought I was going to see beautiful Delhi. The kind the Indian channel like Sony and Zee appeals to the NRI to buy properties in Delhi or Noida. I did not find any good location except the hotel lobby. The roads, market, street vendor making the tandoori etc everything not very pleasing to the eyes. Very dirty. Some scenes were hilarious, but seriously not the movie for the kids.

Raj watched Harry Potter7 and Captian America. Thank god he was not with us for Delhi Belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment