Blogger.com has changed the dashboard. We will have to get used to the new format. I didn't like it, but can't help. I logged in to post the link to the Kitchen Calculator.
I baked the Pineapple Upside Down cake for Raj on his birthday. The recipe mentioned 175 gms for the butter. I don't have kitchen scale here, it is at Borivali house :( , so I got this gms converted into cups/tsp by using kitchn calculator at http://www.ghostcalc.com/cooking-measurement-converter.html It is very useful site. Try it out. And here is the picture of the cake.
Send a piece here please
ReplyDelete& one piece here also.
ReplyDeletelooks lip smacking and finger licking send a piece here too
ReplyDeleteThanks to all. I wish I could send you a piece or two. Not only the cake tasted good, but the whole house was filled with sweet smell. I had baked this cake once in Mumbai too for Raj's 3rd birthday,following Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe. It turned out well too. It is fun to make something like this.
ReplyDelete