Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bappa Bulletin Board

I never thought I would come back so soon with more news, but this just happened.
Whenever I don't have late evenings at work, I try to keep those competely to myself.

In our house everybody has his or her's agenda for the evening. Aai is in her room watching some Hindi serial, Raj in his own world and Chetan is in the office room either working or watching a tiger leaping on a deer or the shark attacks on the discovery channel.

Since I don't watch TV, I get lot of time to myself. I try to get connected to my hobbies. One of the thing I have reconnected is working with the clay, - and what could be the better start than moulding a ganapati murti I made clay Ganesha, sitting in a royal pose, holding laddoo in the left hand. The idol is air drying. It is still  in "progress stage". Hopefully I finish it in a day or two.



The next picture is a Supari Ganapati I made a while ago. When Iwas  making it, I unknowingly made the trunk on the right side, so when I realized it, I decided to make two roses and a basket with 11 laddoos for him.








4 comments:

  1. wow, what creativity! shivansh has loved it.

    he also wants to post a pic of a ganpati he has made using some paper. sudhansh makes one with chapati atta.

    we have to watch those barbaric acts on animal planet while havin dinner.

    hey, u were lookin fab in the blue sari. n the accessories were perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sangeeta. Do post kid's creation. We would all love to see it.

    Regarding animal shows, we do sometimes watch the law of jungle while having dinner. One such show had a happy hero Cobra and Cobrin (marathi cobra female). Next scene enters another dashing Cobra. Cobrin follows this new guy and sing songs with him. Hero Cobra is waiting patiently for the Cobrin. Cobrin is back and now wants to sing song with the hero, At that time the hero Cobra gulps her down -- and our food got stuck in our throat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job sister remembered those days you use to make beautiful clay pots. I think i have some pictures of those pots. Anushka is good in art and craft. I will show these photos to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Preeti. Good to know that you have the pictures. I don't have any.
    Post Anushka's art here. We all would love to see her's crafts Also please send me Vishwanath and Anushka's personal email id in the separate mail.

    ReplyDelete