Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winter Blizzard Nemo


North East is facing another winter storm- " Nemo ". Past couple of days we are having flurries to light snow. Fortunately the temperature are in the high 30s and it melts on its own.

Past few weeks I have been coming home late night, and when it snows, the driving experience is out of this world.  Literally.  It is dark on the road I feel I am flying in the Starship Enterprises and my ship is passing thru the galaxy of stars. Here is picture of how it looks thru the windshield - and compare it with the Enterprise and you will know what I mean.


4 comments:

  1. Hi,Shivansh here.
    looks like real .
    But,where are your missiles, capt. ??
    If you have one,then pls send it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful while driving it seems to be in polar region. I could also see a himalaya in background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shekhar dada u r too good with ur comments.

    ReplyDelete