Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shad Festival 2013

Yesterday we attended the annual Shad festival. Raj and I like to eat the shad roe (gabholi). So every year this season it is available. Here are some pics
In our backyard

In our backyard


At the festival at Lambertville Nj

The chef is cooking the fish roe
 
We had tasty lobster roll at the festival

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics u all look very nice and the lobster looks delicious. Chitra u look very slim u have lost lot of weight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have lost few kgs, but in inches I have lost more. So ok with it. The lobster roll was very good, the one I make comes very close to this . Very tasty but very rich in calorie count. It was served with potato chips and cucumber pickle - amazing. You can make it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chitra, you are looking great, I can see that gym has brought good results.

    ReplyDelete